East Claydon Church of England School needs a friendly, hard-working and dynamic Learning Support Assistant who enjoys helping children overcome their personal challenges and build their self-esteem and confidence.
Start date: as soon as possible
Salary: Bucks Pay Scale Range 1b or 2, dependent on qualifications per annum pro rata
- be qualified to NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent in a relevant child development qualification
- have previous experience of supporting pupils with additional learning needs
- be able to work under their own initiative to personalise learning resources for individuals and groups
- have a good understanding of the learning needs of children with dyslexia and/or dyscalculia.If you are dyslexic yourself and can share your journey and strategies, that would be even better!
- demonstrate a dedication and passion for working with children
- be an enthusiastic, dedicated and creative member of the team
25 hours a week, term time only
This position is temporary at present, as we are applying for an EHCP. We are hoping that it continues into a permanent position but cannot confirm this at the moment.
For further information and an application pack please contact
Liz Springs on 01296 712765 or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 19thNovember 2018
Interview: 21stNovember 2018
East Claydon School and Pre-School is an equal opportunities employer committed to safeguarding.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this post.
PLEASE READ DOCUMENTS BELOW AND FILL IN THE FORM
We will also be recruiting teaching staff in 2019 with a start date of September 2019. If you would like to be considered for any future positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we would be delighted to keep this and contact you when a position becomes available.